Auto Insurance Solutions in New Hartford, NY

New York State Law requires that you have at least the bare minimum of insurance in order to drive your car legally, for your protection and for the protection of the other drivers on the road. However, you can also purchase additional coverage for further protection against uninsured motorists, glass replacement, liability coverage, and more. Read below for more information about the types of insurance available. Be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or if you want to schedule an appointment. 

Personal Injury Protection (PIP)

PIP, also known as No-Fault Insurance, is required by New York State Law in the amount of at least $50,000 to cover medical expenses, loss of income (up to $2,000 or 80% of your monthly income – whichever is less), and other expenses that may be incurred (including $2,000 in death benefits), regardless of who was at fault. 
Optional Basic Economic Loss (OBEL)
This covers the extra amount needed above the PIP protection limit you have.
Bodily Injury Liability
You are required to have at least $25,000/$50,000 split limits in order to be compliant with New York State Law if you are responsible for an accident in which someone is injured or killed. These limits mean that the insurance company will pay up to $25,000 per person and up to $50,000 per accident, meaning that if more than one person is injured, your max coverage is $50,000.
Property Damage Liability
All motorists are required by New York State Law to have at least $10,000 worth of coverage to cover any damage incurred in the event that your vehicle causes damage to someone else’s property, including their house or car.
Medical Payments
Medical Payments Insurance coverage will reimburse you and your passengers (whether they are family members or not) for medical or funeral expenses as a result of an accident, regardless of who was at fault in the accident.
Statutory Uninsured Motorist
All motorists are required by New York State Law to have at least $25,000/$50,000 split limits to cover you for any injuries you or your passengers have sustained due to an accident caused by an uninsured motorist. Uninsured motorist coverage pays when you or your passengers are injured as a result of negligence by someone with insufficient liability insurance to cover your losses for accidents that occur WITHIN New York State.
Supplementary Uninsured Motorist
You should consider supplementary uninsured motorist coverage so you are covered whenever you drive outside the state of New York. This coverage provides the same limits as statutory uninsured motorist, except that it extends to accidents OUTSIDE New York State.
Collision coverage will reimburse you for any damage your car has sustained from an impact with another car or another object, such as a house. This type of coverage is usually written with a $250 deductible, but that can be higher or lower depending on your specific needs.
Other Than Collision (Comprehensive)
This coverage will reimburse you for any damage to your vehicle that was not caused by a collision. Examples include theft, hail, vandalism, or hitting an animal.
Driver Selection 

Please provide the following information about the drivers who will be included in this quote. 

Driver 1

*Required field
Share by: